SATURDAY, January 18 & SUNDAY, January 19
Gates Open: 9:00 AM
Music Ends: 9:00PM
- Line up subject to change.
- Rain or shine.
- Re-entry is allowed throughout the day with a wristband.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- Children under 12 will be granted free entry.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No pets are allowed except for service animals.
- No illegal drugs, or outside alcohol, beverages or food are allowed. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Attire – Empire Garden Oasis is a beautiful, natural location with stretches of grass, golden sand, boulders, trees, and other irregular terrain. We recommend dressing for a day of outdoor exploration in the mild, California winter. Layers? Absolutely! High-heels? Not really!
DO NOT buy passes from unauthorized third parties (scalpers). We will not service, authenticate or support any passes purchased from an unauthorized third party. Scalped passes may be void.
For questions about your order, please contact Ticket Purchase Support at http://support.festivalticketing.com/.
Prohibited Items or actions:
- Weapons, knives, or firearms of any kind
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Air horns and/or megaphones
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Animals (Exception: service animals)
- Any container of liquid
- Bota Bags
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of others
- Camping tents, Including camping umbrellas, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
- Chinese Lanterns
- Coolers of any kind (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Multi Use E-cigs
- Fake IDs
- Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and/or incendiary or explosive devices of any kind
- Flags and/or flagpoles
- Focused light devices, including laser pointers
- Any outside food & beverage
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- CLEAR bags, purses, or backpacks larger than 20” x 15” x 9”)
- Clear Drawstring bags with one opening larger than 13”x16”
- Non Clear Bags larger than 6”x8”x3”
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Musical instruments
- Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- Professional Audio Recording
- No Tailgating, Grilling, or Bar-B-Que
- Scooters, personal motorized vehicles (Unless in accordance with ADA Regulations)
- Skateboards, roller blades, hover boards
- Sleeping bags
- Sporting equipment (Frisbees, Footballs, Whiffle-balls, Basketballs, Soccer Balls)
- Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc
- Stuffed animals
- Blue tooth / Wireless speakers
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons
- Walkie Talkies
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
PERMITTED Items or actions
- Small bags, fanny packs and purses smaller than 6”x8” x3”
- CLEAR Drawstring bags with only one opening up to 13” x 16”
- CLEAR bags and backpacks made of clear plastic, vinyl, PVC no larger than 20” x 15” x 9”
- Baby Strollers – In designated stroller parking and stroller free areas
- Blankets & beach towels
- Bug Spray (non-aerosol)
- EMPTY Hydration Packs with a bladder // bladder capacity NO LARGER THAN 2.5L
- Cell Phone & Chargers
- Ear PlugsEar Phones
- Hula Hoops
Accommodations and travel
For help with rental houses click here: Festival Lodging
For help with RV camping click here: Event Motor Home Rentals, or call: 760.774.9044
For all other travel needs, please reach out to:
5850 Canoga Avenue, Suite 550 | Woodland Hills, CA 91367
D: 818.936.2092 | M: 818.936.2000 x2092 | F: 818.346.1492
Palm Springs (PSP) Approximately 45 minute drive.
Los Angeles (LAX) Approximately 2.5 hour drive.
Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport (Thermal, CA) County airport for private flights. 10 minute drive.
Still have questions?
VIEW MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS